Let's follow up this discussion at the Neptune Community

(this forum will be kept in read-only mode)
Answered

Data under the page

Hello Everyone,

I've got big problem with embedding text, html or pictures on a page. 

We're created application (sap.m) with tiles on home screen. Two of them forwards to the next page with list and it works great but the biggest problem is to create some kind of "About Us" page where we want to put just some text and pictures. When we're adding HTML Code object or other object different than list, informations goes under the page as shown on attached picture. As You can see there is an page body, footer navigation and "test" in HTML Code object. How to solve this problem?

Best regards,

Marcin

Best Answer

Hi Marcin

The field with value "test" is an object from HTML5 library. Please use objects from SAPUI5 Library. Then the data will be placed at the correct place in your UI. 

Use sap.m.Label,sap.m.TextArea or sap.m.Text for this information.

Regards

Ole Andre

Nice :)

Thank You once again.

Regards,

Marcin 

Hi Marcin

There is an option to use the sap.core.html object.

http://support.neptune-software.com/solution/categories/126080/folders/211011/articles/129978-

PDF with iframe does not work that good. Using InAppBrowser with window.open(+data+) works fin on iOS, but for Android we have used the PDF.js as a wrapper for the PDF document.

Regards

Ole Andre

Hello Ole Andre,

Thank You for the answer. It's a pity that HTML Code and sap.m objects can't work together. I think we need to live with that :).

Btw. I know that's off-topic but can we use PDF with iframe?

Regards,

Marcin

Answer

Hi Marcin

The field with value "test" is an object from HTML5 library. Please use objects from SAPUI5 Library. Then the data will be placed at the correct place in your UI. 

Use sap.m.Label,sap.m.TextArea or sap.m.Text for this information.

Regards

Ole Andre

Login or Signup to post a comment