Let's follow up this discussion at the Neptune Community
(this forum will be kept in read-only mode)
We are proud to release the 3.1 version of Neptune Application Designer.
Spesial thanks goes to the following people for assisting with development and testing:
Thorsten Wolf - Xaption
Naga Prakash - MicroExcel
Nicolay Aarstad Wildhagen - S5
New version control and enhanced build functions
o Auto update for Android and iOS apps
o Support for custom role based menu app for better customization
o The typing of public attributes in the application class can now be defined locally in the class itself. The need to create DDIC structures and table types in order to bind those attributes to UI5 components is therefore discontinued.
o Public attributes whose typing refer to an unstructured table type can now be used for binding.
documentation of attributes
o Samples with option to download UI as xml and backend coding
New features and fixes
· New UI5 objects
· Possibility to build without UI5 library in NAM to increase build speed
· Several fixes to the AppCache script used for building hybrid apps
· Translation field increased from 40 to 100 characters
· Generation of Neptune Client URL (URL Schema) with auto configuration for the Neptune Clients
· Build and export for non-Unicode systems support improved
· Added property: styleClass in NAD for setting display/hide visibility for phone/tablet/desktop
· Manifest reintroduced in NAD
· PDFView updated to v.1.0.1040 and improved
· Added sap client in NAM authentication tab
In the meantime SP02 got release, download this release:
Page not found error displaying on above given link..
You can download from this link:
how can i download the new version?