Let's follow up this discussion at the Neptune Community

(this forum will be kept in read-only mode)
Answered

ValueHelp - Search Help

Hi

I am planning a new desktop application and I need to use search helps in the interface.

I am replacing an old bsp application that has search help functionality, so I have to replace and improve this application.

I see you have search helps implemented as part of sap.ui.commons.valueHelpField, and this is a good fit for my application, although I would prefer to use sap.m library for my application.

How can I remove your branding from the search help window ? I.e. "SAPUI5 Search Help by Neptune Software".  

Thanks

Darren

Best Answer

Hi Darren,

You can hide the branding by incorporating the below lines in the CSS section of your NAD application :

#F4Dialog-thingViewer-header

{

display: none;

}

Best regards.

PEB

Any response please ?

Answer

Hi Darren,

You can hide the branding by incorporating the below lines in the CSS section of your NAD application :

#F4Dialog-thingViewer-header

{

display: none;

}

Best regards.

PEB

Thank you very much, works a treat...

Hi All

Just a follow up for the Search Help discussion. We have decided to move the Search Help a bit further, also for the mobile environment. The solution is not completely done, but I think this will provide you with a nice overview. Please let me know of even more improvements or missing functionality.

In NAD - now bound to a range table so we can get the SIGN,OPTION,LOW,HIGH fields

How it looks - based on a sap.m.Input - but now implemented as sap.m.ValueHelpField (our implementation):

Open the Material Search Help: MAT1

Select other search helps:

Search List:

Possible to use Multiselect and Include/Exclude

When ok, the selected data is transferred to the model for the input field (rangetable);

And the final part in ABAP - using the rangetable directly:

"Get Data
      select *
             from mara
             into table it_mara
             where matnr in it_matnr.

Will be part of NAD 3.1 SP01

Regards

Ole Andre 

Hi Ole Andre 

This is excellent news!  Looks great and gives me complete freedom now with my design for a new application that I am about to start planning.

Looking forward to getting this implemented..

Thanks again.

Hi 

A preview is now available on our Explored, try it out and let me know if you miss some functionality.

https://template.neptune-software.com/neptune/sdk/explored.html#neptune.ValueHelpField

Regards

Ole Andre 

Hi Ole Andre

This looks great to me, it has all the features that would be required for search help.  I can now re-design some old bsp and web dynpro applicatons that we have with the nice .m library...  Many thanks, looking forward to the next release..

Best regards

Darren

Login or Signup to post a comment