Let's follow up this discussion at the Neptune Community

(this forum will be kept in read-only mode)

Regarding the validations for the INPUT fields

Hi all , 

I am creating a application with 4 pages , in hte first page i have some labels and 1 input field , i am able to do the validations for this . now in the third page i have one more input field, for the third page i am having a form which is having the input field , what i am currently doing i attached screenshot for that . 

Please help me out . 

Regards

Ashutosh 

PNG
(75.5 KB)
PNG
(18.7 KB)
PNG
(39 KB)

Hi Ashutosh

Not sure if I understand your problem or how to help out. I have seen your screenshot and for me it seems that you try to use the model from Page 1 in the page 3. That will not work. You can bind the same structure on Page 3.

Please explain more how we can help you out.

regards

Ole Andre 

Hi Andre , 

Thanks for replying ,  in the page 3(detailpage)  now i am binding the same structure as of page one , inside the page i have one form in which i am using the VBOX , this VBOX is binded with different structure and have one ajax id ,if you can see in the screenshot . 

Now what i am trying to do is , if the input4 is having no value or wrong value i can be able to set the status 1 in the structure (WA_EMP_INFO_S) binded with the page 3 so that the validation works. 

Please guide where i am doing wrong or where i am missing anything or whether i am totally wrong . 

Regards

Ashutosh

PNG
(34 KB)
PNG
(27.6 KB)
PNG
(47.6 KB)
PNG
(43.3 KB)

Hi Ashutosh

I suggest we setup a websession this week. Any day Tuesday-Thursday. Please let me know when you have time. 

Better for me to see your application and I can explain how to acieve it. I think you are close to achive the solution, but missing send/receive checkboxes etc.

Regards

Ole Andre 

Hi Andre , 

Thanks for the Concern , can we sit for the websession tomorrow (Tuesday ) by 6 P.M India time . 

Please let me know whether time is good for you or not . 

Regards

Ashutosh

Hi Andre , 

Thank you very much for the last day session , eager to learn more from you . 

If you have time can you take  one web session today 5:30 P.M India time . Have some issues also to discuss with you . 

Thanks & regards

Ashutosh 

Login or Signup to post a comment