Let's follow up this discussion at the Neptune Community

(this forum will be kept in read-only mode)

Regarding the validations for the INPUT fields

Hi all , 

I am creating a application with 4 pages , in hte first page i have some labels and 1 input field , i am able to do the validations for this . now in the third page i have one more input field, for the third page i am having a form which is having the input field , what i am currently doing i attached screenshot for that . 

Please help me out . 

Regards

Ashutosh 

PNG
(75.5 KB)
PNG
(18.7 KB)
PNG
(39 KB)

Hi Andre , 

Thank you very much for the last day session , eager to learn more from you . 

If you have time can you take  one web session today 5:30 P.M India time . Have some issues also to discuss with you . 

Thanks & regards

Ashutosh 

Hi Andre , 

Thanks for the Concern , can we sit for the websession tomorrow (Tuesday ) by 6 P.M India time . 

Please let me know whether time is good for you or not . 

Regards

Ashutosh

Hi Ashutosh

I suggest we setup a websession this week. Any day Tuesday-Thursday. Please let me know when you have time. 

Better for me to see your application and I can explain how to acieve it. I think you are close to achive the solution, but missing send/receive checkboxes etc.

Regards

Ole Andre 

Hi Andre , 

Thanks for replying ,  in the page 3(detailpage)  now i am binding the same structure as of page one , inside the page i have one form in which i am using the VBOX , this VBOX is binded with different structure and have one ajax id ,if you can see in the screenshot . 

Now what i am trying to do is , if the input4 is having no value or wrong value i can be able to set the status 1 in the structure (WA_EMP_INFO_S) binded with the page 3 so that the validation works. 

Please guide where i am doing wrong or where i am missing anything or whether i am totally wrong . 

Regards

Ashutosh

PNG
(34 KB)
PNG
(27.6 KB)
PNG
(47.6 KB)
PNG
(43.3 KB)

Hi Ashutosh

Not sure if I understand your problem or how to help out. I have seen your screenshot and for me it seems that you try to use the model from Page 1 in the page 3. That will not work. You can bind the same structure on Page 3.

Please explain more how we can help you out.

regards

Ole Andre 

Login or Signup to post a comment