Let's follow up this discussion at the Neptune Community

(this forum will be kept in read-only mode)

Access External links

Hi

I am unable to access external links. when I am exporting the app as phonegap and making an apk. It says the url is whitelisted.  I tried to add this line to config.xml

<access origin="https://google.com" />. But no use. Is there any other way to do it from NAD side

Hi Andre I have another query, which is we are planning to include external phonegap plugin into our code.. That is honeywell scanner plugin.. Is there a way to include it while exporting the app through nam?

I have sent you the package. Please find the attachment and details.

Hi Abhinav

Can you send me the ZIP file for your Bundle Export ? Then I can have a look at it.

Send it to: support@neptune-software.com

Regards

Ole Andre 

Hi Andre,

No its not emulator, I am trying to run the app directly on android device in debug mode. Then whenever a call is made it gives me that error.

Regards

Abhinav

Hi Abhinav

This error have never before been reported, so there might be problem with the emulator. When you run the App on the device, is everything ok ? You get data from SAP ? 

Regards

Ole Andre 

Hi Andre? This error is from android sdk logcat. When ever the ajax call is made I noticed this error.

Hi Abhinav

The username/password are not needed in the URL. So that will not be the issue. 

How and where do you get this error ? Are you usig chrome in --disable_web_security ? 

The whitelisting from Neptune (config.xml) is * and should take care of all external URL's.

Regards

Ole Andre 

Hi Andre,

This is the error what I am getting. I feel because there is no sap username and password included in the ajax call this is happening. Or can you assist me with this.

Regards 

Abhinav

Hi Abhinav

How to you use the link to google ? 

When creating an App with Neptune Application Management, the default settings in our config.xml is <access origin="*" /> - meaning all external links are allowed.

Regards

Ole Andre 

Login or Signup to post a comment