Let's follow up this discussion at the Neptune Community

(this forum will be kept in read-only mode)

Icon image not showing with relative path

Hi,

i'm trying to show an icon image that i've uploaded to the mime repository of our application. I've inserted the relative path into the "icon" attribute of a sap.m.Button control. The image is shown in the browser but not in the app on the device.

Can you please help me?

Thank you very much,

Matteo

png
png

Hi Matteo,

The issue is that the app works with the local file area on the device. Can you please try to download the mime object and place it in the same relative patch in the zip file before uploading it to Phonegap?

BR

Njål

Hi,
thank you for the reply. I've put the files under "neptune\public\application\z_eldor_prototype" but still no image is shown (when i run it on the device). I see a strange thing... the app.css is in the directory "neptune\public\application\neptune_appcache\css" of the .zip. I've to put the images under "neptune\public\application\neptune_appcache\" directory too?

Thank you very much,
Matteo

Hi,
i've tried again to make the things work. What i see now is:

1) If i put as image path the string "neptune/public/application/z_eldor_prototype/filtro.gif" the image is shown in the mobile app, but not via web

2) If i put as image path the string "/neptune/public/application/z_eldor_prototype/filtro.gif" the image is shown via web, not in the mobile app

So it seems that there is a problem with relative/absolute paths...

Login or Signup to post a comment