Let's follow up this discussion at the Neptune Community

(this forum will be kept in read-only mode)

sap.m.TeamCalendar

Hi guys,

It seems like sap.me.OverlapCalendar has been deprecated (no great loss :)) and replaced with sap.m.TeamCalendar, any plans to implement this into the library?

https://sapui5.hana.ondemand.com/docs/api/symbols/sap.me.OverlapCalendar.html

It would be a great addition!

Thanks

Gareth

Hi Ole

the solution was to select library sap.ui.unified in Settings.

If this library is not selected, you gt the mentioned script-error.

Regards,

Herbert

Hi Herbert

The dateformat is not the same as the OverlapCalendar. Can you try to set YYYYMMDDHHMMSS ? 

Regards

Ole Andre 

Hi Ole Andre

Yes, dateformat is same as used in working overlapCalendar YYYY-MM-DDT00:00:00

I have attached the modification in our System, i hope ist complete ... ?

Regards,

Herbert

xml
docx
(0 Bytes)

Hi Herbert

Can you check if the dateformat you are using is YYYYMMDDHHMMSS.

And try to delete all cache in Chrome, and restart. 

Will that help ?

Regards

Ole Andre 

Hi Ole Andre,

i have done the mentioned corrections, but there is still an error, see attached file.

SCRIPT5022: lazyRequire: stub 'sap.ui.unified.CalendarDateInterval'has not been replaced by module 'sap.ui.unified.CalendarDateInterval' in sap-ui-core.js (15219,21)

Regards

Herbert

Hi Herbert

Currently there is not sap.m.TeamCalendar, so the information on SAPUI5 API is a bit strange. I recommend using the new sap.m.PlanningCalendar as a replacement for the OverlapCalendar.

In Neptune UXP 4.0 SP01 there is a bug regarding PlanningCalendar. Attached you find the note to implement the fix to make it work. We will add a demo to our Explored during next week. 

Regards

Ole Andre 

docx
Hi Ole Andre

it seems, overlapCalender is deprecated . I failed to implement the new planningCalendar, maybe the API  is not ok ? 

It would be great if you attach a working sample for PlaningCalendar under Neptune/explored.

Here is the link to deprecated OverlapCalendar:

https://sapui5.hana.ondemand.com/docs/api/symbols/sap.me.OverlapCalendar.html

Deprecated: Since version 1.34.0. This control was experimental since 1.12. Please use the sap.m.TeamCalendar instead!

Regards
Herbert

Hi Gareth

I have checked the documentation and I can't find the replacement sap.m.TeamCalendar. Maybe it will come in UI5 1.40 or that SAP intend to use the PlanningCalendar as the best replacement.

If you have other information, please let me know.

Regards

Ole Andre 

Login or Signup to post a comment