Let's follow up this discussion at the Neptune Community

(this forum will be kept in read-only mode)
Solved

Updating Neptune

Hi,

I'm trying to update Neptune in my system including the App Store. However I'm not 100% sure how to do it or where to find the documentation.

I'm trying to access the new offline PM apps on the appstore and would liek to otherwise keep the system up to date?

Any help would be hugely appreciated.

Thanks

John

You are welcome, John!

Hi Ole,

Thanks for the advice. Our Basis guys updated to 4.0 SP02 and I can now import the updated Apps from the Appstore.

Thanks!

Hi John

This App requires Neptune UX Platform SP02, as stated in the technical info about the App:

I would recommend you to update your internal Neptune UX Platform to the latest, SP02. Normally this upgrade is performed by your SAP Basis responsible person. 

To download our upgrade package: http://www.neptune-software.com/experience/downloadneptunesoftware/

Regards

Ole Andre 

Hi Ole.

This is the error I'm getting:

Hi John

What version of Neptune UX Platform do you currently have in your system ? The upgrade process for Neptune is done by SAP Transaction SAINT. 

For Neptune App Store, you can start the App Store itself, and it will check for valid updates and recommend you to press "Import" to perform the upgrade. 

Regards

Ole Andre 

Login or Signup to post a comment